Sunday, January 26, 2014
 
OY VEY!
Thanks for all your comments on my last post. Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated.

I was out of the hospital for a few days and then landed back in here for more tests. One good thing I can say is I've got a beautiful private room with a nice view of the snow and cold outside which is something I don't miss.

I'm meeting lots of nice new doctors, and the nurses are taking great care of me.

I'm trying to keep track of everyone!  

Who's Who? What's What?

Here I am enjoying a nice cup of hot Dunkin Donuts coffee.





Comments:
Feel good.. hope you get to leave soon again.. and stay warm..
 
Because of my limited blogging time, I'm not a frequent visitor here; however, I am a fan of the exuberant Millie and wish you blessings and all the best!
Thank you Steve for posting...you a good son. :)
 
oops, that should have been "you're"
 
Glad to hear they are taking good care of you.
 
Millie, get well soon, I haven't visited in a while but prefer visiting at home than in hospital ;-)
Thanks to Steve for posting
Lots of love and good thoughts

Claude
 
Millie, I hope you will soon be good as new and back home!!
 
Well, I guess I have to catch up on your recent medical adventure. You do write as though you have a great attitude!!
 
No hospital stay is always pleasant but it sounds like the staff is trying their best to keep you comfortable and at least a little happy. Please get on the mend so you can go home soon!

Momma
 
Hope you are feeling better and are able to be up and about soon!
 
Good to see you! Feel better soon.
 
Get well soon!
 
Looks like you're being well taken care of. I seldom comment, but I just want you to know I'm thinking of you.
 
Be well soon, Dear One...

Tessa~
 
Big hugs and feel good!
 
Thanks Steve and Millie. Glad to see Millie is up for a cup of DD java. Dianne
 
Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger