Sunday, August 22, 2010
 
ZITS GETS THE SHOCK OF HIS LIFE
Zits is my favorite cartoon and I just had to share this one with you!!

Usually it's his parents that are the ones who have a hard time with him, but the tables got turned today!

Poor kid, he realizes what could be in his future.

Enjoy!!



Jerry Scott and Jim Borgman
Jerry Scott and Jim Borgman's popular comic "Zits", the story of a teen and his parents trying to coexist (with humorous results), debuted in 1997 and has been running strong ever since. Pulitzer Prize winner Borgman collaborated with Scott after working as a cartoonist with the Cincinnati Enquirer, while Scott continued work on his other popular comic, "Baby Blues." Both minds behind "Zits" carry on multiple projects in addition to their collaborative work, which have earned them both multiple recognitions both together and on their own. The comic is now syndicated in over 1,300 newspapers nationwide, and has won the National Cartoonists Society's top prize for Newspaper Comic Strip in both 1998 and 1999.

Read Zits Now.

ArcaMax Publishing is a leading provider of family-friendly news and fun on the Internet. They send out more than 100 features and more than 700 books to 5 million subscribers by email -- all free of charge. More about ArcaMax Publishing

Complete list of newsletters



Comments:
Millie, Zits is my favorite cartoon (2nd is Pickles) and I laughed out loud at that one today!!
 
I laughed this morning, also and plan to send it to our sons!
 
Scott and Borgman were at the Tucson Festival of Books last spring. The joy they took in sharing the podium was infectious. My son and I are amazed with every panel -- HOW do they get into our lives and cartoonize them so well????
a/b
 
I need to subscribe by e-mail. I do miss Zits since I stopped taking the paper. Thanks for the tip. Next to Calvin and Hobbs, Zits is a favorite.
 
Zits has been my favorite newer generation cartoons since they first started. I remember this one -- hilarious! Some of them reminded my husband and I of our son when he was a teenager.
 
I’m playing with my pen in my mouth as I read this article, hehe. I guess i’m really perplexed in the topic at hand. Kudos to you for making me forget about my plans!
 
sivilce ve selilütlere karşı etkili yosun sabunu satış sitesi
 
Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger