Sunday, September 30, 2007
 
CHICKEN SOUP


I have always enjoyed chichen soup but today this soup is different, it's not the one you eat, it's quotes from the book "Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul (Chicken Soup for the Soul)" by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Jennifer Read Hawthorne and Marci Shimoff.

Enjoy every spoonfull -
A woman is like a tea bag. You never know her strength until you drop her in hot water. - Nancy Reagan

Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments. - Helen Keller

The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you do the work. - Patrica Clafford

Imagination is the highest kite one can fly. - Laureen Bacall

You gotta have a dream. If you don't have a dream, how yu gomna make a dream come true? - Bloody Mary in the movie: South Pacific

As soon as you feel too old to do a thing, do it! - Margaret Deland

Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age. - Jeanne Moreau

Love yourself first and everything else falls into place. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world - Lucille Ball

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. - Mother Teresa

AND MY FAVORITE

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing! - Michael Pritchard
Bonus Video: Millie's Yiddish Class: Chicken Soup


Comments:
ha! Love those :)
 
I like your favourite too!
My favourite: As soon as you feel too old to do a thing, do it! - Margaret Deland.
I find it very helpful ;)
 
Nice post Millie. KP
 
Your favourite is so true. My husband never laughs nowadays and he's aged noticebly.
 
Thanks, Millie. I am learning from you all the time. And loving and laughing more.
 
Thanks Millie, After the day I had this week I needed some Chicken Soup For The Soul.

I have come to my senses and I am back to normal now.

Chancy
 
Hi Millie,
You're as much an inspiration as the folks you mentioned. I'm passing along a meme I got. It's 8 things about yourself. It's the first time I've ever done one. If you're interested in responding you can find it at: http://www.thespiritmovedme.com/2007/10/8-facts-about-me-meme.html
 
Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger