Thursday, December 22, 2005
 
I CAN OPEN IT
Those of you who have seen my video blogs know the trouble that I have opening jars and packages. I want to tell you about my latest conquest!

While I am here in Flordia I go out to eat more then I do back home. Who wants to stay in and cook in this nice weather. The trouble is that when you go out to eat I am presented with a few problems.

First of all, most restaurants offer a full course dinner which includes soup or salad, entre served with two vegtables, delicious bread, beverage and dessert, the trouble with that is, you eat too much.

The second problem is if you choose to go to a popular restaurant you have to wait a long time to be seated, even if you go at 4:30pm.

The third problem is, it can become costly.

What my friends and I do is go to a place like Wendys once in a while. The food is good, the price is right and there is no waiting. There is one problem at Wendys. When I order the Chicken Oriental, it comes with little packets of salad dressing, chinese noodles and almonds.

You guessed it, I can't open the packets. I found a solution, I bring my own two inch scissors!! Who knows, I might make some new friends that way, lots of people will want to borrow my scissors!!

Millie


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger