Friday, March 25, 2005
 
A DISCOVERY
Those of you who read my blog on a regular basis know that even though I am close to 80 I still refer to my friends as "The Girls." Time marches on but they will always be "The Girls" to me.

I recently attended a high school production of "Damn Yankees" at a beautiful low rise building in Boca Raton. This school looks NOTHING like the school that I attended in the 40's.

Before the play started I decided to use the ladies room and lo-and behold the sign out front read "GIRLS." For a moment I forgot that I was in a high school and thought "what a nice name."

Some public places try to be clever and call the rest rooms things like Lads and Lasses, Him and Her, some have a picture of a male and a female. Sometimes I can not tell the difference!

I finally found a ladies room that speaks my language!


Comments:
She find the Clava Leather mid-sized backpack. It is the [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#1033]north face apex bionic sale[/URL] size, has lots of wallets and is a lovely leather bag. Most importantly it holds the woman's laptop and, of course, her myriad of nursing tools. This particular [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#861]north face apex[/URL] backpack will be carried long after her graduation.
 
Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger