Sunday, January 02, 2005
 
NEW LANGUAGE
The other night my son forwarded a message to me that he received regarding my blog --
Here is the message:
BTW saw Jerry Seinfeld rerun today - OMG really - you may be the Jerry Seinfeld of blogging and videobogging but your mom is totally Elaine! Too freaking funny. Your mom is a total hoot.
Well when I read such terrific things that person said about me I had to find out who BTW was.

By this time it was 11:26 PM, but I could not wait until morning, so I got onto Instant Messaging and asked my son, who said such nice things about me?

He told me that BTW stands for "By the Way."

What a huge laugh I had!

I know what LOL and OMG stand for but what else should I know about these shortcuts?

Millie


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger