Friday, October 22, 2004
 
CONGRATULATIONS to ME
It is one year since I started blogging and I just wanted to tell all my friends out there what a wonderful experience it has been.

Where to start? It has given me something to look forward to every day, has increased my knowledge about many things, has given me many good laughs, and has caused me to think about my past, present and future.

In addition to all of that, it has brought my son and I closer together because now I share something with him that he is very involved with. If it weren't for Steve, I would not be blogging. He is the guy that is responsible for making my blog look so good.

Somehow he finds the right picture to make my blog better. I know he gets the images from doing a Google search, but I am not asking him how he gets it on my post because he might tell me and I am not ready for that yet!

You have heard of a personal trainer? Well I do not have one, but I have a personal computer trouble shooter! Whenever I have a problem, I just pick up the phone or send an e-mail and I get help.

I want to thank everyone out there who reads my blog, leaves comments and encourages me to keep blogging!

Millie






Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger