Friday, August 20, 2004
 
MORE ABOUT COFFEE
Have you been watching "The Last Comic Standing?" I have been watching the show because Gary Gulman is a local boy who has been in the business for many years. He is very funny, handsome, and Jewish!

A lot of his routines have to do with cookies, for example he says, on Fig Newtons: "It's a pretty bold move to dedicate your entire product line to the fig, of all fruits." He really pulls it off.

So, you ask what has that got to do with coffee? He talks a lot about cookies, I talk a lot about coffee. That's some segue!

The supermarket that I shop in has a Dunkin Donuts concession. It was about three o'clock, and I needed a pick me up, so I ordered a senior cup of coffee and a side of milk. The cashier said there was no senior discount and charged me $1.55.

What! Why? No senior discount and 25 cents for the milk! I questioned the cashier about the milk charge and he told me that he was instructed to charge extra for the milk, so I told him to forget the milk, it was the principle of the thing.

What I found out a long time ago is that even if you go to the same supermarket chain, it depends on where the store is located what they charge for the product.

Apprently that is true with the donut shop too, because when I have gone to a free standing shop I get the senior discount and there is no charge for the milk.

Looks like it is time for me and Gulman to go out for cookies and a cup of coffee!

Hey Gary, Call me.

Millie


Comments:
It may be years before the health impact of the innovative Christian Shoes
can be evaluated, describes Christian Louboutin Pumps
as orthopedically unsound. Why not choose a pair of Christian Louboutin Sandals
suitable for ourselves, the toe heel shape is also very important to highlight a self-personality, like Christian Louboutin Boots
.
 
Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger