Thursday, November 13, 2003
 
Just opened up a can of worms

This happens every fall in preperation of my trip to Florida. I took ou t all my luggage and garment bags and now I have to fill them. Every year it gets harder and harder. Every year I swear I will take less but then I see that I have room in the suitcases so I might as well take more just in case I need it. I am down there for four months and it could be cold, it could be hot, it could rain and it could be humid! Men find it much easier to pack, they take one pair of pants, one shirt, one bathing suit and one set on underwear and they are all set until the wife checks out what thet packed and they take enough for their hubbys so that they look well dressed. If it were not for the women the clothing stores would go out of business!


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME
Powered by Blogger